Hampton Bay 120V Flexible Track Head with Tiffany Shade - Antique Bronze
A clever deal seeker from NY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Multi-directional to provide light in hard to reach places
- Uses a brilliant, GU10-16, 50-Watt maximum halogen bulb (included)
- Can be used with any standard, 120-Volt, incandescent, dimmer switch (not included)
- UL listed for quality and safety
- Simple installation
- The Hampton Bay 120-Volt Flex Track Head Antique Bronze Tiffany Shade will work with the standard flex track starter kit or adjustable flex track starter kit both of which are rated for up to 2400-Watt. This fixture works with any standard dimmer switch, and is not to be used with low-voltage dimmers. It installs on the flex track in less than a minute and uses a brilliant, 50-Watt maximum, GU10-16, 120-Volt Halogen light bulb (included).
- Adjustable Lamp Head: Yes
- Bulb Type Included: Halogen
- Connection Type: Hardwired/Plug-in
- Fixture Color/Finish: Antique Bronze
- Head Type: Spot Light
- Light Bulb Base Code: GU10
- Maximum Bulb Wattage: 50 W
- Number of Bulbs Required: 1
- Recommended Light Bulb Shape Code: GU10
- Shade Color Family: White
- Track lighting configuration: Flex
- Voltage Type: Standard
- Hampton Bay
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.