Hampton Bay 99110 Universal 3-Speed Ceiling Fan Control
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Remote Control
- Ceiling Fan Control
- Active sync allows the remote control to be easily paired by just holding down a couple of buttons allowing the control to connect without manually changing dip switches
- Fan remote is a wireless battery operated control and does not need to be wired; however, the receiver will need to be wired into the fans ceiling canopy
- 3-speed fan control
- Dimmable operation with dimmable lamp types
- Auto bulb detect will switch the remote's light control from dimmable to on/off based on the type of bulb installed in the fan
- 200 ft. range
- Active sync allows you to pair a single remote with multiple receivers in a multi-fan application such as a patio or room with two or more fans in it
- The Universal Ceiling Fan Handheld Remote Control is a completely universal ceiling fan control that works on Hampton Bay, Hunter, and Casablanca fans as well as many other. This remote control provides a simple solution to control a fans speed and the fan light while keeping a very nice slim, ergonomic looking design. The handheld remote control is simple to install and easy to use. Simply wire the receiver inside the fans ceiling canopy, and use the wireless control anywhere and it comes with an optional wall mount plate that you can install anywhere in the room you want to hold your remote when you are not using it. This remote also features full range dimming by holding down the light button on the remote and a safe exit feature that will turn the fan and light off after 30 seconds so you can leave the room safely.
- Dimmable: Yes
- Dimmer and Fan Control Type: Preset
- Number of Speeds: 3
- On/Off Switch: Yes
- Wired or Wireless: Combo
- Hampton Bay
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.