Hubbard Scientific R-100853 Analysis of Simple Mixtures Kit
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Demonstrate the difference between mixtures and compounds with this unique kit. Students are given three unknown compounds, then they develop systematic and scientific solutions to separate the unknowns using five standard methods of separation: flotation, magnetic separation, solution and recrystalization, melting and resolidification, and sifting. Kit contains: enough material for 30 students to work individually. Includes comprehensive teacher's guide, MSDS, and reproducible student worksheets. Grades 7-12. Ages 12-18.
- Hubbard Scientific
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.