Hubbell Wiring Systems HBL5661 Flush Nylon Face Single Receptacle, 15 Ampere, 250V, 2 Pole, 3 Wire Grounding, Brown
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Hubbell flush nylon face single receptacle. 15 amperes rated current, 250V rated voltage. 2 Pole, 3 wire grounding. Traditional face. Wiring method: back and side. Heavy duty spec grade. Face style: finder groove. 1.5 horsepower. UL listed to UL 498 File E2186, Guide RTRT Fed Spec WC596G, Meets WD-6 requirements, Certified to CSA, C22.2, No. 42 File 285. Terminal screw material: #8-32 brass/nickel plated for neutral. Ground screw material: #8-32 brass, multiple drive (green). Base material: reinforced PET. Power contacts material: 0.037-inches (0.9) phosphor bronze. Mounting strap material: 0.050-inches (1.3) brass. Auto ground clip material: stainless steel. Mounting screw material: steel-zinc plated. Dielectric voltage withstands: 2,000V minimum. Certified for current interrupting at full rated current. Temperature rise: maximum 30 degree C temperature rise at full rated current after 50 cycles of overload at 150 percent of rated current at a power factor of 75 percent. Terminals identified in accordance with UL498 (brass, white, green). Terminal accommodation: #14-#10 AWG copper stranded or solid conductor only. Ratings are a permanent part of the device. Flammability: top: UL 94 V2. base: UL 94 V0 and UL 94-5 VA. Operating temperature: maximum continuous 75 degree C, minimum -40 degree C (without impact). Brown color.
- Hubbell Wiring Systems
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.