Hunter 53238 Builder Plus 52-inch Indoor Ceiling Fan - Bronze
A savvy shopper from SD snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Fan Width
- 5 harvest mahogany/Brazilian cherry reversible composite blades included
- 3 speeds reversible WhisperWind motor delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance so you get the cooling power you want without the noise you don't
- Installer's choice 3 position mounting system
- Three 60-Watt candelabra based bulbs required
- Pull chain allows for quick and easy on/off and speed adjustments
- Can be installed with or without light kit
- Remote compatible
- When you've arrived at that place where you're simply unwilling to settle for anything less than the very best, you're ready for Hunter's Builder Plus. Builder Plus ceiling fans are more than just beautiful-they're painstakingly designed and carefully crafted. This is a fan you can count on for unmatched performance, a great price and easy installation. Designer New Bronze finish blends seamlessly with your decor. Reversible Mahogany/Brazilian Cherry blades let you customize your blade finish to match your furniture or decor. The simple light fixture features a swirled marble glass bowl and uses two 60W candelabra bulbs (included). High performance, Whisper Wind Motor delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance so you get the cooling power you want, without the noise you don't.
- Airflow (CFM): 5012
- Blade Color Family: Cherry, Mahogany
- Bulb Type Included: Incandescent
- Color Family: Bronze
- Damp/Wet Rating: Dry
- Features: Reversible Blades,Reversible Motor
- Fixture Color/Finish: New Bronze
- Glass Style: Transitional
- Light Type: Shades
- Motor Speed (RPM): 173
- Mounting Options: Angled,Flush, Standard
- Reversible Two-Sided Blades: Yes
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.