Justice Design GLA-8592-36-GLDC-MBLK Archway Two Light Bath Bar, Glass Options: GLDC: Gold with Clear Rim Glass Shade, Choose Finish: Matte Black Finish, Choose Lamping Option: Standard Lamping
A clever deal seeker from NC snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The Veneto Luce Collection is Justice Design Group, LLC's new collection incorporating handcrafted glass shades. Each glass shade is truly a work of art, created by artisans in the historic city of Venice, Italy, where glass-making has been an art form for more than 700 years.Using traditional forming methods, Venetian artisans form the glass shades into three distinctive shapes: Cylinder, Bowl, and Tulip. Each glass shade is available in three finishes: Whitewash, Amber, and Gold with Clear Rim.Highlights of the Veneto Luce Collection include:
All fixtures are UL listed:
- Seven (7) Impressions options: embossed surface patterns
- Many fixtures come with halogen lamping (bulbs included)
- Metal finish options:
- Antique Brass (code: ABRS)
- Brushed Nickel (code: NCKL)
- Dark Bronze (code: DBRZ)
- Matte Black (code: MBLK)
- Polished Chrome (code: CROM)
- Pendants come standard with 8 feet of cord that can be cut to the desired length during installation
- Choose between white cord (code: WTCD) or black cord (code: BKCD)
- Custom cord lengths are available
Bulbs not includedAll sizes and mounting centers are approximateShade Shape: Cylinder w/ Rippled Rim (-16), Square w/ Rippled Rim (-26), Bowl w/ Rippled Rim (-36), Tulip w/ Rippled Rim (-56) / Metal Finish Options: Dark Bronze (DBRZ), Brushed Nickel (NCKL), Matte Black (MBLK), Polished Chrome (CROM) / Shade Finish Options: Amber (AMBR), Clear Textured (CLRT), Gold w/
- Indoor: UL Suitable for Damp Locations
- Table and Floor Lamps: UL listed Portable
- Justice Design
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.