Larson 0321OXBNKZM Hazardous Area LED Strobe Light (HAL-SLED-10-HV-CLG-wh)
No reviews found
- Class 1,Division 2, UL 595 Marine, UL 844 Class1 Division 2 Hazardous Location
- UL 1570/1571 Wet Locations, NEMA 4X, USCG Accepted, CSA Certified, Temp Rating T2D
- Lamp can be white flash colors
- Chemical Resistant LED Strobe Light is produces 4 flashes per second. 120/277VAC or 12/24VDC
- Unit shown is ceiling mount. We also offer pendant and wall mount versions. Wiring 3/4 inch Hub
- The LED lamp in this area light offers 1470 lumen light output. Light output with this explosion proof LED light is 20% brighter than a 100W incandescent bulb when measured with an Extech light meter at 10 feet.
- This hazardous area LED strobe light carries a T2D temperature rating and has a -29C to 40C (-29F to 104F) operating temp range.
- Hazardous Area LED Strobe Light - Chemical/Corrosion Resistant - 10 Watts - Non-Metallic - Class 1(-High Voltage (110-240VAC)-Ceiling-white). Made in the USA The HAL-SLED-10 Class 1, Division 2 Chemical Resistant LED Strobe Light from Larson Electronics is UL rated Class 1 Division 2, and produces 4 flashes per second. Water proof and IP67 rated , this LED equipped light is pendant, ceiling, or wall mounted, and available with several color and voltage options. The powerful and durable HAL-SLED-10 explosion proof LED strobe light from Larson Electronics is ideal for industrial applications, hazardous work spaces, and areas where gases and vapors may be present and a powerful and durable strobe light solution is needed. The lamp housing is waterproof, constructed of corrosion and chemical resistant GE Lexan polycarbonate with Pyrex globe, USCG accepted, and NEMA 4X compliant and suitable for hose-down areas. This lamp can be ordered with red, blue, green, amber, purple and white flash c
- UL 1570/1571: Wet Locations
- Temp Rating: T2D
- Wiring: 3/4 inch Hub
- Power: 10 Watts
- Voltage: 120/277VAC or 12/24VDC
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.