Larson 0710P0E9OIM 8-W LED Light Fixture for Hazardous Illumination
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Ends in a 6 foot Lead - white is positive, Black is negative
- Class i division 2 groups a,b,C,D, csa 22.2 csa no. 250.0, UL 1598, IP54 ingress protection, T3 Temp
- 8 watt LED that produces 442 lumen of light
- Low Voltage - preconfigured to operate on 12 or 24 volts
- 1/4 inch - 20 screws/aluminum 1 inch yoke
- Larson 8 watt LED light fixtures for hazardous location illumination - 13.4 inch low voltage light fixture(-cool w-spot frost-black-12 Volts dc). buy American Compliant the Larson Electronics hal-13-8w-led is a low voltage hazardous location lighting solution approved for Class1 division 2 environments and U.L. 1598 Compliant for use in wet locations. This powerful LED strip light produces 442 lumens, Operates from 12 or 24 vdc, and is suitable for a variety of applications. The hal-13-8w-led is designed to provide a high output and ruggedly durable lighting solution for applications where class 1 division 2 compliance is required. This low voltage hazardous area light can be operated with either 12 or 24 volt dc (choose below) current and includes 6 feet of connecting lead with standard two wire configuration. This light is constructed of powder coated extruded aluminum for excellent strength and durability and is rated IP54 for protection against exposure to water spray and limited d
- Type of Bulb: LED
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.