Larson Electronics 0321OXAVGHM 3W Medical Infrared LED Light w/ Handle
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Set up as a medical infrared LED light emitter. Has 6' of show cable to enable LED away from wall
- 1-3 watt infrared emitter produces 550 watts/cm
- 2 at 5' from light, with high purity 10 deg.Optics.~
- Tightly focused spot beam 125'l x 25' w. Opt. Flood version w/35 deg.
- Medical infrared LED light with handle - 3 watts - 750/850/940Nm - 110vac(-spot-850nm-black). buy American Compliant the Larson Electronics ledlb-1-ir-110v infrared LED light bar offers high light output and extreme durability combined with a versatile trunnion handle to easily manage this units' output for precise control in a variety of applications. This IP67 rated infrared LED light bar produces an infrared light beam in the 850 nanometer (nm) range which is the most common wavelength used in IR light treatments. This light includes an inline transformer to allow operation with common 110VAC wall plug current, however, the operator can remove the transformer and run this unit on any voltage from 9 to 42 Volts. This unit is set up as a medical infrared LED light emitter. Larson Electronics provides 6 feet of show cable so that the LED is able to position itself away from the wall where it receives it`s power. The ledlb-1-ir infrared LED light bar from Larson Electronics produces li
- Wattage : 3 watts
- Type of Bulb: LED
- Special Features: Waterproof
- Larson Electronics
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.