Larson Electronics Explosion Proof Light 400W High Pressure Sodium Bulb
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Watt Metal Halide
- 400 watt lamp
- Explosion Proof Light - 175W Metal Halide - 16,000 Lumen - Class I,II, & III Div .. 1 & 2(-Stanchion). Made in the USA The EPL-HB-175W-MH metal halide, hazardous area light fixture from Larson Electronics produces 16,000 lumens of light capable of illuminating an area 7,900 square feet in size. Weather proof and U.L. listed for marine use, this metal halide fixture is available in pendant, ceiling or wall mount versions and is an ideal choice for industrial applications and use in enclosed spaces. The durable EPL-HB-175W-MH metal halide fixture from Larson Electronics is approved for use in wet marine locations and is ideal for industrial applications, confined spaces, hazardous work areas and Class 1 DIV 1 & 2 areas where a powerful and durable floodlighting solution is needed. The lamp housing is weatherproof and constructed of cast aluminum featuring a heavy duty, mogul base lamp socket, tempered and heat resistant glass dome and cast aluminum dome guard. This unit is available in p
- Larson Electronics
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.