Line Voltage Track Head for L 2-Wire Single Circuit Track System - Silver
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Made of Die Cast & Machined aluminum
- Can be positioned and adjusted easily using aim indicators
- Designed for equal adaptability in retail, hospitality, healthcare, office and residential applications
- Zero maintenance, high energy efficiency, maximum flexibility and outstanding product performance
- Dimmable with standard line voltage incandescent dimmer
- Contempo Series next generation track heads provide designers with low power, energy efficient, LED fixtures that meet or exceed their demands in lumen output, product flexibility and overall design. Available in H, L and J track fittings, the new Contempo track heads are a green alternative to standard low voltage MR16, AR111, line voltage incandescent/halogen PAR30 and PAR38, or MH PAR30 metal halide lamps. These track heads are fully customizable with the use of various field-replaceable reflectors and lens accessories. The reflectors present a variety of beam spreads. An optional media holder accommodates up to two lenses, adding control over color, pattern and diffusion of the light output. The track heads can be positioned and adjusted easily using the aim indicators marked on the fixtures. The Contempo die cast aluminum track fixtures feature state-of-the-art LED light sources with high lumen output and a CRI of 85. The fixtures, which are tightly color controlled within a 3-ste
- Input Voltage: 110 AC
- Wattage: 75-Watt
- Safety rating: c-UL-us
- Vertical adjustment: 180-degree
- Rotation: 350-degree
- Jesco Lighting
- Circuit Track Head
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.