Mcdonald Publishing MC-P967 Informational Text Structures Teaching Poster Set
A clever deal seeker from NY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- This set focuses on five common structures used in informational text: description, sequence, problem and solution, compare and contrast, and cause and effect. The posters explain each structure, show a common graphic organizer for it, and identify related signal words and questions. These posters are a valuable resource for students whether they are reading or writing text. Package includes 4 posters, 4 reproducible activity sheets, and a helpful teacher's guide.
- McDonald Publishing
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.