Mcdonald Publishing MC-P967 Informational Text Structures Teaching Poster Set
A savvy shopper from NY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- This set focuses on five common structures used in informational text: description, sequence, problem and solution, compare and contrast, and cause and effect. The posters explain each structure, show a common graphic organizer for it, and identify related signal words and questions. These posters are a valuable resource for students whether they are reading or writing text. Package includes 4 posters, 4 reproducible activity sheets, and a helpful teacher's guide.
- McDonald Publishing
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.