Meyda Tiffany 12911 Pond Lily Shade, 3" W x 5" H, Lavender
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Nearly two decades ago, meyda tiffany acquired quality bent glass Company which created original lighting fixtures, including the famous Coca-Cola chandeliers, and supplied them to tiffany studios in new York city in the early 1900S. We utilize qbg's original tools, molds and techniques to create nostalgic lighting products today. In the mid-1990s, meyda purchased mecco art, a metal art studio, and utilizes its equipment and manufacturing techniques to produce spectacular custom crafted lighting and decor under the meyda custom lighting brand. Under the meyda lighting brand, thousands of decorative styles are offered through fine dealers in the and many designs are inspired by the Works of Louis comfort tiffany, dirk van erp, gustav stickley, and other masters, as well as the Arts and Crafts, rustic, gothic, revival and contemporary themes. Our extensive line includes table and floor lamps, ceiling pendants, chandeliers, outdoor lighting, wall sconces, stained glass windows, fireplace screens, billiard/kitchen island fixtures, novelty items, and more.
- Meyda Tiffany
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.