Philips 457226 25W Soft White B11 Dimmable Blunt Tip Candle Light Bulb
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 180 Lumens Brightness
- 2700K _ 2000K (soft white) Light appearance
- 3.5-Watt (equivalent to a 25-Watt standard incandescent light bulb) Energy used
- Ideal for use in wall sconces, post lights, ceiling fans and chandeliers
- Bulb starts at 2700K and dims down to 2200K creating a warm, inviting atmosphere
- The more you dim, the warmer the light with the Philips 3.5-Watt blunt tip LED candle featuring DiamondSpark technology and Warm Glow light effect. This new Philips LED candle offers the elegant sparkle effect of incandescent candles and a new experience for dimming by creating a soft, diffused light and smooth dimming range from 2700K to 2200K. As the light is dimmed, the color temperature of the bulb is reduced and creates a warm, relaxing ambiance. The Diamond Spark technology use in the bulb utilizes a prism design that enhances bulb aesthetic and improves light quality. The prism, similar to a filament, simulates incandescent-like sparkle desired in decorative applications around your home. Ideal for use in wall sconces, post lights, ceiling fans and chandeliers, this Philips LED candle delivers a soft white light, is fully dimmable, and can replace your current 25-Watt candelabra base incandescent candle. Add a touch of sparkle to your home decor with Philips with DiamondSpark t
- Actual Color Temperature (K): 2700
- Average Life (hours): 25000
- Bulb Shape: Decorative Candle
- Color Rendering Index: 80
- Decorative Bulb Type: Blunt Tip
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Light Bulb Shape Code: B11
- Light Color: Soft White
- Light Output (lumens): 180
- Watt Equivalence: 25
- Wattage (watts): 3.5
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.