Philips 459065 75W Equivalent Soft White Household A21 Dimmable LED
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 1100 Lumens Brightness
- 2200K - 2700K (soft white) Light appearance
- 78.57 Lumens per watt
- Dimming your way, the more you dim, the warmer the light, dim down to a comfortable relaxing warm glow light using an innovative technology that provides soft, diffused levels of light and smooth dimming
- Bulb starts at 2700K and dims down to 2200K creating a warm, inviting atmosphere
- Perfect for table lamps or anywhere traditional light bulbs are used
- The more you dim, the warmer the light with the Philips household A19 light bulb with Warm Glow dimmable light effect. This new Philips LED A21 offers a new experience for dimmable LED's by creating a soft, diffused light and smooth dimming from 2700K to 2200K. As the light is dimmed, the color temperature of the bulb is reduced and creates a warm, relaxing ambiance. Until now, this warm, dimming effect was only available in dimmable halogen and incandescent lamps. Now, here_s the perfect alternative for these household applications where ambience is as important as lowering energy bills and reducing the hassle of frequently replacing light bulbs. This fully dimmable light bulb is ideal for residential use in kitchens, living rooms and dining rooms, offices, bedrooms, dens and for commercial use in restaurants and hospitality applications. It is perfect for table lamps, or anywhere traditional light bulbs are used, providing a soft white light for a pleasing and comfortable ambiance. I
- Average Life (hours): 25000
- Bulb Shape: A-Line
- Bulb Type: Household
- Color Rendering Index: 80
- Wattage (watts): 14
- Light Bulb Base Code: E26
- Light Bulb Base Type: Medium
- Light Bulb Shape Code: A21
- Light Color: Soft White
- Light Output (lumens): 1100
- Lighting Technology: LED
- Watt Equivalence: 75
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.