Philips 463000 75W Equivalent Daylight A19 LED Light Bulb - 2 Pack
A clever deal seeker from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Brightness: 1,000-Lumens
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $1.14 (based on 3 hours/day, 11
- Life hours: 10,950 hours (based on 3 hours/day)
- Light appearance: 5,000K (daylight)
- Energy used: 9.5-Watt (equivalent to a 100-Watt standard incandescent light bulb)
- Lumens per watt: 105.26
- Functional light quality, designed to deliver everyday value without compromising in performance
- Philips LED A-Shape light bulbs are a smart alternative to standard incandescent, with longer life and excellent performance. Perfect for any general lighting application, this Philips 9.5-Watt is ideal for any room in your home, such as bedrooms and living rooms for use in fixtures like table or floor lamps. Philips 9.5-Watt LED is equivalent to a standard 75-Watt incandescent and is designed to deliver everyday value with effective and consistent light. These affordable LED lamps have a lifetime of 10+ years and deliver a light similar to natural daylight.
- CActual Color Temperature (K): 5000
- Average Life (hours): 10950
- Bulb Shape: A-Line
- Bulb Type: Household
- Color Rendering Index: 80
- Light Bulb Base Code: E26
- Light Bulb Base Type: Medium
- Light Bulb Features: Energy Saving
- Light Color: Daylight
- Lighting Technology: LED
- Number in Package: 2
- Wattage (watts): 9.5
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.