Philips 463000 75W Equivalent Daylight A19 LED Light Bulb - 2 Pack
A savvy shopper from PA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Brightness: 1,000-Lumens
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $1.14 (based on 3 hours/day, 11
- Life hours: 10,950 hours (based on 3 hours/day)
- Light appearance: 5,000K (daylight)
- Energy used: 9.5-Watt (equivalent to a 100-Watt standard incandescent light bulb)
- Lumens per watt: 105.26
- Functional light quality, designed to deliver everyday value without compromising in performance
- Philips LED A-Shape light bulbs are a smart alternative to standard incandescent, with longer life and excellent performance. Perfect for any general lighting application, this Philips 9.5-Watt is ideal for any room in your home, such as bedrooms and living rooms for use in fixtures like table or floor lamps. Philips 9.5-Watt LED is equivalent to a standard 75-Watt incandescent and is designed to deliver everyday value with effective and consistent light. These affordable LED lamps have a lifetime of 10+ years and deliver a light similar to natural daylight.
- CActual Color Temperature (K): 5000
- Average Life (hours): 10950
- Bulb Shape: A-Line
- Bulb Type: Household
- Color Rendering Index: 80
- Light Bulb Base Code: E26
- Light Bulb Base Type: Medium
- Light Bulb Features: Energy Saving
- Light Color: Daylight
- Lighting Technology: LED
- Number in Package: 2
- Wattage (watts): 9.5
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.