Philips 60W Equivalent Daylight A19 LED Light Bulb (455955)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Brightness 800 Lumens
- Estimated yearly energy cost - $0.96 (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cent/kWh, cost depend on rates and use)
- Life hours - 10000 hours (based on 3 hours/day)
- Light appearance - 5000K (daylight)
- Energy used - 8-Watt (equivalent to a 60-Watt standard incandescent light bulb)
- Lumens per watt - 100
- Functional light quality, designed to deliver everyday valu
- Philips LED A-shape light bulbs are a smart alternative to standard incandescent and designed to deliver everyday value and effective, consistent light. This Philips 8-Watt LED A19 household light bulb is the perfect replacement for anywhere traditional light bulbs are used, such as table or floor lamps. This 8-Watt 5000K (Daylight) LED A19 provides a light similar to natural daylight, perfect for your living room, bedroom, kitchen or any place in your home where you would use a standard incandescent light bulb. The Philips LED A19 household light bulb provides 360 Degree all around light and can replace your current 60-Watt light bulb.
- Actual Color Temperature (K): 5000
- Average Life (hours): 10000
- Bulb Shape: A-Line
- Bulb Type: Household
- Color Rendering Index: 80
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Light Bulb Base Code: E26
- Light Bulb Base Type: Medium
- Light Bulb Features: Energy Saving
- Light Bulb Shape Code: A19
- Light Color: Daylight
- Light Output (lumens): 800
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.