Philips 800038 65W Soft White 5/6" Retrofit Trim Dimmable LED Floodlight
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Brightness - 610 lumens
- Ideal for use in wet and dry locations in kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, showers, porches and eaves
- Provides instant brightness and is fully dimmable for a personalized setting
- Light appearance - 2,700K (soft white)
- Energy used - 10 watts (equivalent to a 65-watt standard incandescent light bulb)
- Comes with a medium-based socket adapter for quick and easy installation
- Features a white trim and soft white light perfect for general room lighting
- Easily convert your standard 5/6 in. recessed can into a high-quality, energy-efficient LED floodlight. The Philips 65W Equivalent Retrofit Trim Recessed Downlight LED Floodlight Bulb works great in both wet and dry locations in kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, showers, porches and eaves. It has a medium-based socket adapter for easy installation. Its white trim and soft white light make it perfect for general room lighting.
- Actual Color Temperature (K): 2700
- Average Life (hours): 30000
- Color Rendering Index: 90
- Light Bulb Base Code: E26
- Light Bulb Features: Dimmable,Energy Saving Light
- Bulb Shape Code: BR30
- Light Color: Soft White
- Light Output (lumens): 610
- Lighting Technology: LED
- Specialty Bulb Type: Flood & Spot
- Watt Equivalence: 65
- Wattage (watts): 10
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.