RAB Lighting VBR100/F13 Vaporproof Glass Globe Compact Fluorescent Fixtures with Wall Mount Bracket, Quad Type, Aluminum, 13W Power, 825 Lumens, 120V, Natural
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- RAB Lighting Die cast aluminum construction with sturdy wall mounting bracket. Medium base socket and clear glass. Compact Fluorescent 13 watt lamp supplied. UL listed: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for use in dwellings. Suitable for use with 90 degree C supply wiring. Complies with UL Standard 1598. For non-hazardous locations where the lamp, socket and wiring require protection from rain, corrosive fumes, non-combustible dusts, moisture, non-explosive vapors and gases. Supplied with clear heat resistant glass globes unless otherwise stated. Colored and white glass globes available. Unbreakable RAB Permaglobes available in clear and in color. Optional reflector: Highly reflective white baked polyester epoxy powder finish over a heavy gauge aluminum base. Reflectors thread onto fixtures. See RV series. Ballast minimum starting temperature: 32 degree F. Maximum wattage: 150 watts. Colored globe maximum wattage: 100 watts. See catalog number chart for maximum wattage with clear glass, colored glass and Permaglobes. F13: Compact Fluorescent 13W. Patents: RAB sensor and fixture designs are protected under U.S. and International Intellectual Property laws. Socket: Premium porcelain with 150 degree C 8" leads attached. Fastened with 2 brass screws. Recovery act (arra) compliant: This product complies with the 52.225-21 "Required Use of American Iron, Steel, and Manufactured Goods - Buy American Act - Construction Materials (October 2010). This product is a COTS item manufactured in the United States, and is compliant with the Buy American Act and Trade Agreements Act. Gsa schedule: Suitable in accordance with FAR Subpart 25.4.
- RAB Lighting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.