Tiella 800MPTAOAZ Taos Collection 1 Light 12-Volt Mini-Pendant for MonoPoint Canopy, Bronze Finish with Amazon Frit Glass Shade
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Tiella 800MPTAOAZ Taos Collection 1LT 12V Mini-Pendant for MonoPoint Canopy features a cone-shaped glass shade richly layered in brilliant Amazon Frit glass complemented by rich Bronze finished hardware for an exquisite, transitional look for many decor themes. Canopy is sold separately (not included). Compatible canopies are: Flush Canopy 800MP4RFZ, Surface Canopy 800MPSF4Z, Recessed Can Adapter 800RLADBAZ, Single Port Alone 800MPPRTZ, 4-Port Square Canopy 800MPS4Z, 3-Port Round Canopy 800RLADBAZ, and 3-Port Linear 800MPL3Z Canopy (sold separately). The 800MPTAOAZ is 4.8IN wide by 8.4IN high. The 800MPTAOAZ comes one per package, is supplied with 6FT of field-cuttable suspension cable, and includes one 50W 12V halogen bulb. As in any hand crafted glass, patterning and the overall look may vary, and may not look exactly like the image shown when received, and may all differ slightly if ordering in multiples. Tech Lighting started small back in 1988. Since then we have continuously built our reputation for timeless design, precision engineering, and trust. Today, we are recognized as the industry leader in low-voltage lighting systems and for our expansive collection of premium light fixtures. At our core is an intense appreciation for art and science, sophistication and imagination. We race to introduce new innovations to the market - both in design and technology. We travel the globe visiting trade shows not just in our industry, but everywhere that design can be observed - from furniture to fashion. We partner with glass artisans throughout the world to create the highest quality blown glass. Though, it extends beyond glass. Every detail counts. Our passion does not end with product. We are fanatical about exceeding our customershighest expectations with short leads times, on-time delivery, expansive custom capabilities and the most knowledgeable and accessible customer service and technical support department in the industry.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.