Tori Home Breakfast in Bed by Mary Cassatt Framed Original Painting
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Mary Cassatt painting, Breakfast in Bed. The original masterpiece was created in 1894. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. You can see the tension between the little girl's desire to explore the world, while her mother's attention is focused on her to keep her safely wrapped in her arms. Mary Cassatt was an American painter and printmaker. She lived much of her adult life in France befriending Degas and exhibiting with other Impressionists. Cassatt often portrayed the social and private lives of women, with a focus on the intimate bonds between mothers and children. This painting is sure to be admired by friends and family in any room of your home. Frame Description: Renaissance Champagne Frame.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.