Trademark Fine Art Preston "Florida Party of Five" - 16" x 47"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- This ready to hang, gallery-wrapped art piece features umbrellas on a beach. Preston discovered a passion for photography at the age of 18 and is an international award winning photographer. He categorizes himself as a point-and-shoot photographer; capturing the world in its original state. Preston enjoys the challenge of photographing natural elements, things that he cannot direct or change. Giclee (jee-clay) is an advanced printmaking process for creating high quality fine art reproductions. The attainable excellence that giclee printmaking affords makes the reproduction virtually indistinguishable from the original piece. The result is wide acceptance of giclee by galleries, museums and private collectors. Gallery wrap is a method of stretching an artist's canvas so that the canvas wraps around the sides and is secured a hidden, wooden frame. This method of stretching and preparing a canvas allows for a frameless presentation of the finished painting.
- Trademark Fine Art
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.