Vaporproof Glass Globe Compact Fluorescent Fixtures with Wall Mount
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Wall Sconce
- Stainless Steel
- Set screw keeps guard securely in place
- All stainless steel hardware
- Close-up plugs allow phillips or slotted screwdrivers for easy installation
- High temperature silicone internal gaskets
- Premium porcelain socket with 150C 8-inches long leads attached
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 6.4 x 4.8 inches
- RAB Lighting Die cast aluminum construction with sturdy wall mounting bracket. Medium base socket and clear glass. Compact Fluorescent 13 watt lamp supplied. UL listed: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for use in dwellings. Suitable for use with 90 degree C supply wiring. Complies with UL Standard 1598. For non-hazardous locations where the lamp, socket and wiring require protection from rain, corrosive fumes, non-combustible dusts, moisture, non-explosive vapors and gases. Supplied with clear heat resistant glass globes unless otherwise stated. Colored and white glass globes available. Unbreakable RAB Permaglobes available in clear and in color. Optional reflector: Highly reflective white baked polyester epoxy powder finish over a heavy gauge aluminum base. Reflectors thread onto fixtures. See RV series. Ballast minimum starting temperature: 32 degree F. Maximum wattage: 150 watts. Colored globe maximum wattage: 100 watts. See catalog number chart for maximum wattage with clear glass, colored glass and Permaglobes. F13: Compact Fluorescent 13W. Patents: RAB sensor and fixture designs are protected under U.S. and International Intellectual Property laws. Socket: Premium porcelain with 150 degree C 8" leads attached. Fastened with 2 brass screws.
- RAB Lighting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.