Kensington 82025 Memory Foam Seat Backrest Pad
A clever deal seeker from FL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- High-density memory cell foam was originally developed by NASA to relieve G-force strain during lift off.
- Temperature- and pressure-sensitive, it molds to the bodys contour, offering optimal comfort and back support.
- Provides maximum back support.
- Two adjustable straps hold cushion in place.
- 14-1/4" W x 1-3/4" D x 13-1/4" H
- If you stay seated for long periods and need back relief, consider the Kensington Memory Foam Seat Backrest. The support it provides helps ease discomfort or stress that you may feel along your back and spine area. The specially designed memory cells cushion the muscles while you are seated during work hours and keeps you more comfortable. Because the Kensington back support has temperature- and pressure-sensitive foam, it conforms quickly to your contour, providing optimal comfort. This back-soothing seat molds to the shape of your body to give all over back support. The wonderful therapeutic cushion comes with two adjustable straps that hold it firmly in place. This allows you to slide and move on the chair in any direction, as needed, without worrying about any displacement of the foam backrest.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.