NoTrax Guzzler 3/8" Thick Entrance Floor Mat, 3' x 10' Red/Black
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Best 166 guzzler entrance mat. Guzzler is part of the AquaTRU series of entrance mats that offer truer size options for a better value. Intended for use in medium to heavy traffic areas, the raised, crushproof waffle design of Guzzler aggressively scrapes and cleans, while the rubber-edged perimeter entraps dirt and moisture for superior water and soil control. Molded rubber cleats on the underside of the mat grip the underlying surface minimizing mat movement. Test - Test Description - Results: (1) Abrasion Resistance ASTM D3884-01 - Test specimen is subjected to the rubbing action of two abrading wheels under controlled conditions. Results measured in Weight loss (Grams) - 0.99 Grams (3.1 percent). (2) Accelerated Wear Test specimen is subjected to the action of rollers under a specified load. Sample is rotated 10 degree after each pass. Results measured in thickness loss (percent) - 14.48 percent. (3) Accelerated Soiling ASTM D6540-00 - Test specimen is subjected to an accelerated soiling process. for a predetermined length of time. The sample is vacuumed, rated, submitted to an extraction device, then rated again. - (Based on visual inspection) 3.5 - Vacuum Rating 4.0 - Rating After Extraction (4) Water Retention - Test specimen is submerged in water for 5 minutes, removed, drained for 15 seconds and weighed. Results measured in weight gain. (Gallons per square yard) - 0.427 (5) Flammability ASTM D2859 (CPSC FF 1-70) - Intended to measure the mattings response to an ignition source in a controlled environment. The uncharred area of the test specimen must be greater than 1 inch to pass. - 3.4 Inches Passes Federal Flammability Standard DOC FF 1-70. Face Weight: 26 oz. per sq. yd. All testing of NoTrax floor matting has been performed by an independent testing laboratory. Available in red/black color. Use for the non-directional pattern design is perfect for entranceways, lobbies, and other indoor medium to high traffic areas.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.