DBI-SALA Secondary Pad Air Hose for Mobi-Lok Self Vacuum Anchor System
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Air Hose
- Secondary pad air hose for Mobile system
- 50-foot (15 m) 1/4 in. (6.3 mm) diameter hose
- Synthetic rubber construction
- Rectus series 21 mini industrial couplings
- Capital Safety Secondary pad air hose for Mobile self contained vacuum anchor system. With a Vacuum Anchor System at your workers' side, they can anchor to virtually any smooth, non-porous surface simply by flipping a switch and waiting for the green light. So whether they need to repair a skylight atop a locomotive or repaint a section on a water tower, they'll always be able to quickly and easily put themselves where they need to be, without putting themselves in danger. Our anchorage connectors are built from top quality materials guaranteeing high strength and durability to stand up to the toughest environments. Anchorage connectors are the unsung heroes of most fall protection systems, often overlooked but critical components because they securely attach your system to the anchorage. Your choice of anchor depends on the type of work being done. Anchorages are by what they connect to (general/all purpose, steel, concrete, roof or specialty), whether they are fixed or mobile and whe
- Color: Black
- Size: 50-foot (15 m) 1/4 in. (6.3 mm) diameter
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Capital Safety
- Air Hose
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.