Hoover Shoulder Vac Commercial Backpack Vacuum Cleaner (C2401)
- New - Open Box 3 Left
- Item looks and feels new Packaging may show wear
List Price $465.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Hoover Shoulder Vac Commercial Backpack Vacuum Cleaner (C2401) is rated out of 5 by 12.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Highlands Hiker from Assume Vacuum ! I have two dogs who shed continually. I vacuum literally every day. This is a great machine. I've had it for two years without a single issue. I have a two story house and the extra long cord is great I can plug it in down stairs and do the whole floor the same with the upstairs. Works with both hardwood floors and carpet. I do clean the cloth bag daily with my shop vac after use, and its kept everything working like new. I even wash it in the washing machine every other month. And I think the regular cleaning keeps everything smelling good as you vacuum no odors the heppa filter is working great and I have the original still in it and it looks like new. I didn't realize there were paper bags. If I can locate them I think it would be worth the investment. Love the vacuum and highly recommend it.
Date published: 2015-07-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jackson272727227 from Very Useful Great Vacuum We use this vacuum daily in a commercial setting and it has proven worthy and worth the money. It works well and is easy to use and empty. The only thing is hoover doesn't mention that you need to get paper filter bags to protect the cloth filter and so it can be emptied easily. We ruined the first cloth bag because of this but now that we use the paper liners it works great.
Date published: 2014-07-24
Rated 1 out of 5 by harringm from Couldn't Even Put it Togehter Bought this from Quill. Arrived in the box. Went to put the floor tool on the wand. Doesn't connect. Video shows it just screws on. Well, not mine. No way to put it together. Owner's manual has two pages on how to plug it in but no instructions on the secret to putting tools together. Hoover is only open on weekdays so you can't get info on a Saturday. Sent it back. Don't bother. A joke.
Date published: 2014-07-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by KVcooks from Almost perfect vacuum I have owned this vacuum cleaner for several years and have been mostly happy with it. Love that I can wear it and it's out of the way and can't bash into walls and furniture. Works well on all our terrazzo and tile floors, but it's hopeless on rugs. It's easy to maintain- I just shake out the cloth bag and wash it occasionally. I've tried the disposable paper bags but don't feel the suction is as good. Hate how messy it is to empty the bag and how the cord twists and tangles. Also, the shoulders straps have both broken and had to be restitched. Not a glamorous vac, but very functional.
Date published: 2015-10-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by tersim1305 from Easy to use and lightweight! I wasn't part of the purchasing decision nor do I have previous experience using this model, but I have used it for four years as a custodian in a medium multi-level building. It is lightweight and easy to use. It has great suction as long as it is cleaned and maintained regularly. I'm so happy with it that I'm considering purchasing one for my own personal use at home. This is a business facility but I answered the questions below according to the type of people-pet traffic we have.
Date published: 2015-02-13
Rated 1 out of 5 by SushiPigen from A Mistake. Don't buy this! I am very disappointed with this vacuum and annoyed every time I use it. Why? 1) The cord is very heavy and gets tangled up all the time like a bunch of spaghetti, this prevents easy moving around the house as I have to lift or move the cord all the time! 2) Emptying the dust bag made of fabric is disgusting. 3) The machine only came with a floor tool for carpets, so I had to buy an additional floor tool for hard wood floors. The sucking is good, but nothing special for the money. Maybe this vacuum works in a large industrial setting - BUT NOT in a private home.
Date published: 2013-11-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by http://commercialjanitorialservices.biz from I work my machine hard, all day. I have worked this machine hard 10 hour days for several months now. Construction cleaning predominately, hotels, schools, homes, sheetrock dust(with a disposable paper bag). This thing has not given any real problems. At one point a worker of mine was using it without cleaning filter well (it was clogged) and it shut off. It gave me a scare, but it just shut off to prevent overheating. Started working again after 30 minutes.
Date published: 2012-02-04
Rated 1 out of 5 by Pedapeca from None of the attachments fit on the vacuum! I bought this vacuum today from staples and not one attachment fits on the metal wand. I do have it hooked up correctly and hose is connected to the correct end and none of the floor attachments or adapter will screw onto the wand. I call customer service and there closed in about to go return this vacuum and I needed it for tonight as I just started a new cleaning account.
Date published: 2015-03-23
- Lightweight 9.2 lbs. - Reduces user fatigue and easy to maneuver
- Hypercone filter made with HEPA Media; for consistent air flow without the loss of suction
- Chiropractor-designed harness reduces user strain and fatigue
- Quiet operation at 66 dB so you won't disrupt your surrounding environment
- An extra-long 48 ft. 3-wire quick change cord allows you to switch outlets less often
- Cleaning accessory pack is easily accessible for detailed cleaning
- Clear dome and shakeout cloth liner for easy debris inspection
- Function and convenience have combined in this innovative Shoulder Vac Commercial Backpack Vacuum Cleaner. Offering powerful backpack performance with 9.2 lbs. of lightweight convenience, this cleaner is a must-have. Its chiropractor-designed harness reduces strain and increases productivity so you can clean for a long as you need to. Featuring 66 dB of quiet operation, daytime cleaning gets a little bit easier without disrupting the environment around you.
- Amperage (amps): 8.5
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Capacity (gallons): 1.6
- Color Family: Blacks
- Cord Length (ft.): 48
- Cordless/ Corded: Corded
- Filter Type: HEPA
- Floor Care Features: Adjustable Backrest,Adjustable straps,Alarm,Bare Floor Cleaning,Detachable Canister
- Number of Attachments: 7
- Number of Filters: 1
- Surface Type: All Floor Types
- Voltage (volts): 120
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.