Rowenta Precision Valet Commercial Garment Steamer 1550 Watt - Grey Purple
A savvy shopper from WA. snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Commercially rated steamer takes tap water and heats up in just 60 seconds; superior steam output with variable steam control
- Telescopic pole is adjustable and slides down for storage; integrated hanger and wand holder
- Foot-operated on/off and cord retraction; on-board tool storage compartment includes fabric, upholstery, lint brush and crease attachments
- Removable, transparent 1-gallon water tank fir to 2-1/2 hours of continuous steam; auto-off safety feature; soft, cool-touch handles
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Founded in Germany in 1884, Rowenta has a long history of innovation. In 1912 they manufactured their first iron, paving the way for a position today as the world's largest producer of irons. In 1949, Rowenta launched the first iron with Temperature Control, followed by the first Steam Iron in 1957- an innovation that would change garment care forever. Throughout Rowenta's history, Technology and Innovation have always been at the forefront of product design. With a unique code-breaking design to streamline performance, Rowenta's new IS9100 steamer is ideal for steaming garments and furnishings around the home. It's a powerful, commercially rated garment steamer with a revolutionary new design. The base and pole design makes the IS9100 Garment Steamer extremely stable and portable during use. The suitcase- inspired "tilt and roll" features enable easy transport. The dual system integrated hanger is ideal for steaming shirts and hanging garments. Foot operated pedals for power and cord
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.