20x26" Oregon Coast Girl Dog Beach Framed Wall Art by Joanne Kollman
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Framed and ready to hang on your wall
- Satin black 1.25" Solid wood frame with 1/8 beveled inside and outside edge to show the wood
- Double matted 14"x20" print with cream colored outer matte and sage green inner matte to fit any room decor
- A great way to remember all of the special places you visit
- Made in the USA
- Oregon coast girl dog beach by artist Joanne Kollman and northwest art mall. Joanne Radmilovich Kollman's broad experiences range from commercial illustration to fine etchings and oil paintings. With over 20 years of experience producing illustrations for magazines, children's books and commercial clients, along with original gallery art and graphics Joanne has established a lighthearted style and unique eye for design. her Commercial clients have included Ghirardelli chocolates, Harcourt brace publishing, Macy's, Hollywood entertainment and the Oregon zoo to name a few. Joanne received her education at the art center college of design in Pasadena California and the pacific northwest college of art in Portland Oregon. Coming on-board with northwest art mall is yet another venue for her artistic expression. This arena will offer the opportunity to utilize design and color in an interpretation of realistic subject matter. a Native Oregonian, Joanne resides in Portland Oregon with her two
- Northwest Art Mall
- Wall Art
- JK-1483 LFGDM
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.