83" L Heavy Duty Full Surface Center Pivot Hinge - Dark Bronze Anodized
A true treasure hunter from UT snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Easily replace butt hinges since no door or frame adjustments are necessary
- HD1 hinges conform to Grade 2-150, Grade 1-300, and Grade 1-600 cycle requirements per BHMA standard
- Aluminum continuous hinge for use on swinging type fire doors of the hollow metal, tin-clad, sheet metal and steel
- All hinges meet criteria of UBC 7.2 for positive pressure
- Special FirePins are only required on 3-Hour (A-Label) assemblies
- Pemko's heavy duty anodized aluminum Full Surface Center Pivot continuous geared hinges are designed mainly for retrofit work and are applied to the exposed surfaces of the door and frame.
- Material Type: Aluminum
- Finish Types: Dark Bronze Anodized
- Overall Length: 83 inches
- Pivot Hinge
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.