83" L Heavy Duty Full Surface Center Pivot Hinge - Dark Bronze Anodized
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Easily replace butt hinges since no door or frame adjustments are necessary
- HD1 hinges conform to Grade 2-150, Grade 1-300, and Grade 1-600 cycle requirements per BHMA standard
- Aluminum continuous hinge for use on swinging type fire doors of the hollow metal, tin-clad, sheet metal and steel
- All hinges meet criteria of UBC 7.2 for positive pressure
- Special FirePins are only required on 3-Hour (A-Label) assemblies
- Pemko's heavy duty anodized aluminum Full Surface Center Pivot continuous geared hinges are designed mainly for retrofit work and are applied to the exposed surfaces of the door and frame.
- Material Type: Aluminum
- Finish Types: Dark Bronze Anodized
- Overall Length: 83 inches
- Pivot Hinge
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.