Art.com 14 Friday II-Brown Circle Abstract - 24 x 34" - Brown
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 14 Friday II - Brown Circle Abstract by Jeni Lee is a Framed Giclee Print expertly set in a ALLEGRO Bronze Wide frame.
- The giclee process delivers a stream of ink to saturate the fibers of the watercolor paper, resulting in rich color and detail. The high-quality paper (235 gem) is acid free. An acrylic coating protects the art from dust, moisture and fading.
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- Use a light feather duster or a damp cloth to clean your art. To remove stains, use a lint-free microfiber cloth. Also, avoid cleaning with an ammonia-based cleaner.
- 14 Friday II - Brown Circle Abstract by Jeni Lee is a Framed Giclee Print expertly set in a ALLEGRO Bronze Wide frame. This exceptional art print is created using a sophisticated printing process known as giclee, from the French word to spray. Using the highest levels of precision available, the process delivers a fine stream of ink to saturate the fibers of the watercolor paper, resulting in pure, rich color and remarkable detail. Museums and galleries around the world favor giclee prints. The high-quality paper (235 gem) is acid free with a smooth surface resulting in vivid, pure color and exceptional detail. An acrylic coating protects the stunning print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.