Art.com Poster Advertising 'Moet and Chandon White Star' Champagne - 36"X14"
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Food & Wine
- Alphonse Mucha
- Poster Advertising 'Moet and Chandon White Star' Champagne, 1899 by Alphonse Mucha is a Framed Giclee Print expertly set in a SOHO Black frame.
- The giclee process delivers a stream of ink to saturate the fibers of the watercolor paper, resulting in rich color and detail. The high-quality paper (235 gem) is acid free. An acrylic coating protects the art from dust, moisture and fading.
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- Use a light feather duster or a damp cloth to clean your art. To remove stains, use a lint-free microfiber cloth. Also, avoid cleaning with an ammonia-based cleaner.
- Poster Advertising 'Moet and Chandon White Star' Champagne, 1899 by Alphonse Mucha is a Framed Giclee Print expertly set in a SOHO Black frame. Alphonse Mucha (1860- 1939) was a Czechoslovakian Art Nouveau artist who pioneered a sensuous, ornate style replete in stained glass colors, elaborately curving lines and ethereal women. Realizing that living people created the art he admired in churches, Mucha became inspired to paint. Moving to Paris, he was initially the archetypical starving artist, until Sarah Bernhardt asked him to create a poster for the play, Gismonda. The life-size poster, which was the antithesis of artistic trends of the day, was a sensation. Bernhardt signed him to a six-year contract, and he became a household name. Mucha's style experienced an enthusiastic revival in the 1960s, particularly in psychedelic posters. This exceptional art print is created using a sophisticated printing process known as giclee, from the French word to spray. Using the highest levels of precision available, the process delivers a fine stream of ink to saturate the fibers of the watercolor paper, resulting in pure, rich color and remarkable detail. Museums and galleries around the world favor giclee prints. The high-quality paper (235 gem) is acid free with a smooth surface resulting in vivid, pure color and exceptional detail. An acrylic coating protects the stunning print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.