Art Wall Herb Dickinson 'Sillage' Gallery Wrapped Canvas - 14" x 14"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Herb Dickinson 'Sillage' gallery-wrapped canvas is a high-quality canvas print depicting a beautiful painting of the last tree in the fall season holding onto it's colorful leaves. A fantastic addition to your home or office. Herb has worked as a graphic artist and illustrator. He has worked for a national food store chain eventually heading up layout design for general merchandise ads in one of their districts. He started getting free lance work offers and started his own graphic design and illustration business working on packaging projects for Krispy Kreme to Saks Fifth Avenue as well as architectural renderings for prestigious home builders in the Charlotte, NC area. After 10 years of Herb Dickinson Commercial Art, Herb was drawn to picture framing, painting and photography. Eventually that evolved into framing original art and prints of his own work. Herb enjoys all styles of art, however, modern, abstract and impressionism in acrylic provide an outlet for mixing texture, colors and nature together. Paintings start with a sketch and color palette but in the process of creating, take a life of their own and give a delightful surprise at the finished results. Herb's paintings are in private collections internationally and local galleries. Some paintings are commissioned to a print publisher. Herb is listed in the International Dictionary of Artist.
- Art Wall
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.