ArtWall Claude Monet's The Bridge of Argenteuil Framed Canvas - 18x24"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Giclee & Iris Print
- Architecture & Cityscape
- Date of Creation
- Claude Monet
- Artist : Claude Monet
- Title of Piece : The Bridge Of Argenteuil
- Style : Traditional; Subject : Museum Masters
- Total Dimensions : 18x24
- 100% Made in the USA; Tri-brad 3D frames by ArtWall Patent Pending
- Claude Monet's The Bridge Of Argenteuil, Gallery-Wrapped Floater-Framed Canvas 18X24 Claude Monet The Bridge Of Argenteuil, Gallery-Wrapped Floater-Framed Canvas is a piece that captures Monet's brushstrokes blend to yield a convincing view of the seine and the pleasure boats that drew tourists to Argenteuil. It is an invitation to travel into the artist's imagination.
- Art Wall
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.