Brady 121706, ToughStripe Die-Cut Numbers and Letters, 4" x 8" GREEN (Pack of 10 pcs)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- ToughStripe Line Extensions ToughStripe floor tape, which launched in late 2010, is the Brady's top-selling line of industrial floor tape. Designed for high traffic applications, it offers superior resistance to marks and smudges, and has a low-profile design that minimizes the risk of tears and scratches from skids and pallet jacks. Brady's ToughStripe material was developed for superior durability, easy application, and painless removal. It is a more highly visible product than paint, and can be applied and removed much more easily and quickly. The new line extensions include ToughStripe Die-Cut Numbers and Letters as well as stock legends. The whole family of ToughStripe products will help companies mark their floors for both safety applications as well as lean/5-S applications. For more information on the ToughStripe family of products, please visit http://www.bradyid.com/toughstripe. PRODUCT FEATURES BENEFITS ToughStripe Die-Cut Numbers and Letters - Available in an easy-to see 4" W by 8" H size - Available in 6 high visibility colors Black White Red Green Blue Yellow - Ideal for marking aisle-ways, shipping receiving docks, distribution centers, or other areas of your facility ToughStripe Stock Legends - Available in 2", 3", and 4" width tapes - Two common legends available "Caution ESD Area" "QA Inspection Area" - Great for companies that may only need a few rolls, therefore not needing to create a custom legend through Brady TARGET MARKETS / USERS APPLICATIONS ToughStripe is applicable for all types and sizes of production facilities, storage centers, and distribution centers. Industrial settings with an even, non-coated concrete floor are optimal for ToughStripe use.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.