Bulova Nouveau Gallery Clock
A true treasure hunter from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Like a shiny flower on your wall, the Bulova Nouveau 30-in. Wall Clock spruces up the whole place. The scalloped molded case features a hand-applied crackled silver foil on the case and dial. Roman numerals add classic elegance to the piece. Perfect for any decor style. About Bulova Corporation The realization of a great American dream began in 1875 when Joseph Bulova, a 23-year-old immigrant from Bohemia, opened a small jewelry store on Malden Lane in New York City. This modest enterprise was to evolve into one of today's preeminent watch and clock companies. In 1911, Bulova began manufacturing boudoir and desk clocks, along with fine pocket watches, which he made and sold in unprecedented numbers. During World War I, wristwatches were issued in the military for their greater convenience. Returning veterans brought home the new fashion - and a new market emerged. Bulova timepieces use only the finest materials, precision, craftsmanship, and state-of-the-art technology for enduring quality and performance. At the heart of each Bulova watch is precision accuracy. From the finest quartz movements to alternative technologies such as solar or mechanical energy, each Bulova watch is guaranteed to be accurate to within one minute a year. Every Bulova is anti-magnetic, shock-resistant, and features the company's unique distortion-free and scratch-resistant Dura-Crystal. Only Bulova offers the range of styling and the scope of products to meet everyone's needs. From the sporty Marine Star Collection to diamond watches and heirloom-quality timepieces, Bulova has a watch or clock that will complement your style. Scalloped molded case. Hand-applied crackled silver foil on case and dial. Roman numerals printed on glass. Protective glass lens.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.