Burndy 2/0 Str -250 kcmil Conductor Range Cabletray Ground Clamp
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Cabletray ground clamp
- Made of tin-plated cast copper alloy
- In addition to a low profile head with a deep Phillips recess
- The galvanized steel bolt has a ribbed neck which prevents rotation during installation when installed in a 0.44 diameter hole
- Suitable for direct burial in concrete or earth
- This unique connector incorporates features which are unmatched. Made of tin-plated cast copper alloy, it accommodates either one or two conductors, copper or aluminum cable. In addition to a low profile head with a deep Phillips recess, the galvanized steel bolt has a ribbed neck which prevents rotation during installation when installed in a 0.44 diameter hole. When used on aluminum conductor, the cable must be scratch brushed and Penetrox A joint compound must be used on cable and connector. UL467 Listed for copper conductor only. Suitable for direct burial in concrete or earth.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.