Burndy 2/0 Str -250 kcmil Conductor Range Cabletray Ground Clamp
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Cabletray ground clamp
- Made of tin-plated cast copper alloy
- In addition to a low profile head with a deep Phillips recess
- The galvanized steel bolt has a ribbed neck which prevents rotation during installation when installed in a 0.44 diameter hole
- Suitable for direct burial in concrete or earth
- This unique connector incorporates features which are unmatched. Made of tin-plated cast copper alloy, it accommodates either one or two conductors, copper or aluminum cable. In addition to a low profile head with a deep Phillips recess, the galvanized steel bolt has a ribbed neck which prevents rotation during installation when installed in a 0.44 diameter hole. When used on aluminum conductor, the cable must be scratch brushed and Penetrox A joint compound must be used on cable and connector. UL467 Listed for copper conductor only. Suitable for direct burial in concrete or earth.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.