Burndy 3.86"L Hylink High Voltage Copper Compression Splice w/ Center Plug
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Tapered connector ends per EEI standard TD160
- Suitable for use on voltages 5KV through 35KV to aid in preventing corona emission and simplify taping thus lowering installed cost
- Type YSP-T has a center plug permanently brazed in place
- Prevents oil within oil-filled conductors from passing through the splice connector and provides a center strip for proper conductor insertion
- 1-3/4-inches Wire strip length
- Burndy Seamless type YSP-T high conductivity copper electro-tin plated compression HYLINK high-voltage splices with standard barrel and tapered ends are ideally suited for higher voltage applications from 5KV through 35 KV. Type YSP-T splice connector has a brazed in place center plug to prevent the passage of oil between two oil filled conductors or between conductors without oil and conductors with oil and acts as a center wire stop for proper conductor insertion. UL listed and CSA certified. 90 degrees C, 600 volts to 35 kV.
- Material Type: Copper
- Temperature Range: 90 Degrees Celsius
- Voltage: 600 Volts
- Overall Length: 3.86 inches
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.