Comfort Aire Dehumidifier - Stone White (BHD701H)
A savvy shopper from KY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Tank Capacity
- Automatic Defrost shuts the portable dehumidifier off if the coil starts to freeze, preventing damage to the unit
- Auto Shut-Off turns off the unit when the condensation container is full and panel light signals that the bucket is full
- Sight Glass makes it easy to quickly see the water level if the bucket is being used on the Comfort-Aire 70-pint dehumidifier
- Auto Restart automatically resumes operation after a power outage, making it ideal for vacation homes, cottages, etc.
- Modern-style stone white cabinet complements both contemporary and traditional settings
- Slide-out side-mounted filter is easily removed and can be washed and reused
- Quiet operation uses a turbo fan with 2 fan speeds to effectively move air while creating minimal sound
- Top air discharge means at least 12" open space should be allowed on all sides of the Comfort-Aire dehumidifier
- Easy-to-use electronic touchpad controls are clearly labeled and located on top of the unit so they're easy to see
- The Comfort-Aire dehumidifier features low-temperature operation down to 41 degrees F
- A dehumidifier helps prevent damage to walls and foundations from excess moisture. Wood furniture, fabrics and carpets will last longer and smell better with proper humidity. Many electronic devices operate best in a controlled environment. Maintaining proper humidity helps reduce allergens and makes the space more comfortable. The Comfort-Aire 70-pint dehumidifier with bult-in pump is designed to efficiently and quietly remove moisture from the air and to look good doing it. The compact, sleek cabinet is stone white in color and rolls easily from room to room on durable casters. The built-in self-priming pump quickly and efficiently removes condensation through the pump drain hose provided with the Comfort-Aire 70-pint dehumidifier. As options, condensed water can be collected in the removable bucket or simply drained directly without use of the pump.
- Heat Controller
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.