Command Damage-Free Picture Hanging Strips - White - 4-Small/8-Medium
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Command Damage-Free Picture Hanging Strips - White - 4-Small/8-Medium is rated out of 5 by 21.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Galaxywolf from New Convert I admired my co-workers ability to neatly and quickly put up framed pictures. She introduced me to her "secret". She demonstrated the Command products and I have been "hooked" ever since. I use the products to post important documents on my wall for easy access, I have decorated my office using the picture framing strips, and I have used them at home for several different tasks including hanging a very special family heirloom. As a landlord, I just bought a big pack so that my renter can mount items on the walls with no damage to her items nor to my walls. Easy to mount, easy to remove.
Date published: 2011-07-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by shorty62 from Vacation Bible School I just finished decorating last week with Command strips, and wow! was it easy. We have a lot of humidity in our church and the Command strips always hold anything I have to hang. I had styrofoam clouds on the beams on the ceiling and they stayed put. The styrofoam clouds on the cinderblock walls stayed intact. and the Clouds of cardstock and cotton stuck to the cloth Shower curtain sky for the backdrop. The posters were put on the cinderblock wall with Command Strips,along with the hanging animals and parashute, and the clouds on the sky fabric in the hallway was hanging up all week. Thank you for such a wonderful product, I couldn't decorate without it. When I removed them, no paint came along, the painter is happiest. Thank you for a wonderful product.
Date published: 2012-07-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by obe3773 from EXCELLENT! Re-decorating has been a snap with command picture hangers. I wasn't sure exactly how I wanted to hang all of the art work this time around. Command strips made it easy. If I didn't like it, or when I've added more pieces and things needed to be changed around, it was so simple. Peel and stick! And when I have moved things, there are no marks at all on the walls. This I LOVE! Used the same things to change around wall hangings for the Christmas holidays too. Excellent product! I recommending this to everyone!
Date published: 2011-03-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by pictureperfect from hanging strips First I have to say I had my doubts about these hangers. I did not believe they would be strong enough to hold a fairly large picture. I have since hung several pictures. The strips are very easy to use. They even give directions of where to put the strips depending on the size of the picture. All of the ones we hung are still in place and look great. It's wonderful not to have to readjust them because of shifting. Once they are up, they do not move. Wonderful product!
Date published: 2012-03-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lisagi from Command Picture Strip Hangers I've been wanting to try these strips since I cannot put holes in the walls. When I first opened them and tried to fix them, I wasted one set because I adhered them wrong. I believe this product is a great idea and these strips do come off without taking paint. I just have to figure out how to place them properly so I can get more hung up. Although I think they are kind of pricey, I love that they work so well which makes the benefits outweigh the costs!
Date published: 2011-01-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by MovingDecor from Hole free Decor Command adhesive picture hanging strips are the best. As a military family constantly on the move, I can make any house a home without all the nail holes in the wall. I've shown many friends my secret to personalizing my home and how easy it is to change things up based on the season, decor changes or familial additions. I use command adhesive for everything that may require a nail to hold it to a wall.
Date published: 2010-11-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by smallbiz from Multiple Uses I needed to hang a variety of frames and hardware on multiple surfaces, some of which you could not put holes. Bought a variety pack and so far has held up great to weight and manipulation. I'm going to get some bigger strips and try to hang a bulletin board on a metal door. I'll let you know how that works out.
Date published: 2011-02-15
Rated 1 out of 5 by DIG123 from Save your money Bought these to hang pictures in my apartment because I can't use nails but now I have several broken frames. Followed the directions exactly, even used extra strips to ensure the pictures would stay even though they were way below the supposed weight limit but everything came crashing down within 24 hours.
Date published: 2011-12-14
- Damage-Free Hanging
- No nail holes
- Holds strongly, removes cleanly
- Picture locks in place
- Works on a variety of surfaces
- After painting, wait at least 7 days for the paint to cure before applying Command Picture Hanging strips.
- Command Picture Hanging Strips make decorating quick and easy. One click tells you Picture Hanging Strips are locked in and holding tight. Best of all, when you are ready to take down or move your pictures, they come off cleanly - no nail holes, cracked plaster or sticky residue. Command Picture Hanging Strips come in three sizes: Small strips hold most 8? x 10? frames, medium strips hold most 18? x 24? frames and large strips hold most 24? x 36? frames. Four large strips can hold up to 16 pounds.With Command Products, hanging pictures and art to create a focal point in your room is quick and easy. For all of your accent pieces, there is a Command Strip or Hanger that can be used to hang it, with no damage to your walls! To create you own wall gallery, start by planning out your layout on the floor in front of your wall space. Then select an appropriate Command Picture Hanging product for each of your pieces. Ensure wall and frames are clean and dry. Follow package instructions for pro
- Picture Hanging Strip
- Picture Hanging Strip
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.