CRC Anaerobic Bolt Lock Shock Resistant Threadlocker - Red - Size: 8.45 Oz
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Fast cure time
- High strength for permanent applications
- High viscosity allows for easy application control
- Designed for use in harsh environments where heavy shock and vibration are common
- Prevents loosening and leakage
- CRC bolt lock is a single component anaerobic threadlocking adhesive, which is thixotropic and develops medium to high strength. CRC bolt lock cures between close fitting metal parts where there is an absence of air. The product prevents loosening and leakage of threaded fasteners caused by shock and vibration. Suitable for heavy duty applications where high levels of shock, vibration and stress are present. Use on bolts between 3/8-inches to 1-inches in diameter. Compare to Loctite 262. Designed for the permanent locking and sealing of threaded fasteners. Prevents loosening and leakage. Fast cure time. -75 degrees F to 300 degrees F service temperature.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.