EasyBraid OS-D-100 100' Length 0.1" Width One-Step Desoldering Braid Wick
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Flux residue on board does not need to be cleaned
- High SIR--conforming to Bellcore specification GR-78-CORE (TR-TSY-000078), and IPC Test Method III
- To be used in conjunction with processes using RMA type no-clean fluxes; conforms to requirements of ANSI/J-STD-004, Type LO
- 5' and 10' available only on static-dissipative bobbins
- Desoldering braid (wick) is copper braid used in the rework and repair of printed circuit boards, computers, cell phones, or other electronics. Electronic components are often mounted on a circuit board and careful desoldering of components results in preventing damage to the circuit board and the component being removed. Desoldering braid lets you easily remove the extra solder from components or pads on the circuit board. One Step braid is no-clean, fast, and reliable.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.