EasyBraid S-B-500 500' Length 0.05" Width Sea Braid Desoldering Wick
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Can be used in conjunction with any flux to fit your process
- Coated to prevent oxidation
- 5' and 10' available only on static-dissipative bobbins
- 500 feet Overall Length
- Desoldering braid (wick) is copper braid used in the rework and repair of printed circuit boards, computers, cell phones, or other electronics. Electronic components are often mounted on a circuit board and careful desoldering of components results in preventing damage to the circuit board and the component being removed. Desoldering braid lets you easily remove the extra solder from components or pads on the circuit board. Sea Braid is ready to use with the flux of your choice.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.