Filtration 19342 24"Hx12"Wx15"D 13 MERV Pocket Air Filter - Case of 4
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Ultrasonic welding technology
- Open throat design for optimum air flow
- Galvanized steel header and J-channels for filter strength
- High efficiency filtration with low resistance to air flow
- Superior dust-holding capacity
- The Filtration Group Synthetic Pocket filter is constructed with a moisture resistant, ultrasonically welded media. The synthetic media consists of strategically layered and blended melt-blown polypropylene fibers fastened to a non-shed, high density polypropylene backing. This design creates a dual-stage filtration effect with the final layer capturing the smaller particulate from the air stream. The patented ultrasonic welding process allows filtration group to manufacture a product without creating stich holes in the media and still be able to provide an increase in surface area. Vertical separators are incorporated into each pocket to effectively channel air throughout the media to prevent excessive turbulence and allow even contaminant loading throughout the life of the filter. The header is constructed of 26 gauge galvanized steel with rolled edges to provide rigid support to the filter face and allow for easier handling. The Synthetic Pocket filter offers high efficiency filtrat
- Number of Items: 4
- Material Type: Synthetic
- Upper Temperature Range: 150 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Specification Met: UL Classified
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.