Filtration Group 14935 Box Air Filter Lofted Ultra Fine Synthetic Media
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- MERV 11
- Synthetic media eliminating fiber shedding
- Rigid format
- Galvanzied steel frame
- Replaces traditional pocket-style filters
- The Synthetic Rigid Cell is an extended surface, medium to high efficiency filter. Filtration Group is taking advantage of recent technology improvements in synthetic media to offer a synthetic version of our rigid cell filter. Superior performance in high humidity applications combined with the elimination of media fiber shedding make this filter a smart choice over traditional fiberglass high efficiency products. The lofted ultra fine synthetic media provides excellent dust holding capacity and coupled with its rigid construction virtually eliminates dust particle unloading downstream of the filter. A galvanized steel frame, diagonal support bracing, moisture proof media, contour stabilizers and metal media support grid enhance the durability of this filter. This durability eliminates media oscillation and media pull-away. the media of this filter is adhesively bonded to all four sides of the frame to eliminate air by-pass. This filter is the ideal solution to IAQ problems that deman
- Specifications for this item
- Brand Name:Filtration Group
- Part Number:14935
- Number of Items:1
- Material Type:Synthetic
- Upper Temperature Range:150 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Specification Met:UL Classified
- Construction Type:.20"w.g. Initial Resistance, 1.5" w.g. Recommended Final Resistance
- Item Depth:12 inches
- Overall Height:20 inches
- Overall Width:20 inches
- UNSPSC Code:40101805
- Filtration Group
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.