Filtration Group 3 Ply Ring Panel Air Filter - Case of 24 (10858)
No reviews found
- Self-gasketing design prevents air by-pass that lowers efficiency
- Media is non-allergenic, unaffected by moisture, humidity and most corrosive chemicals
- The media will not support growth of fungus or bacteria
- 3 layers of 100% synthetic fibers
- Contains a 9-gauge internal wire frame for internal strength
- The Filtration Group's 3-Ply Polyester Panel filters incorporate three distinct filter layers permanently heat-sealed around a galvanized , 9-gauge internal wire frame. The first layer acts as a high-porosity impingement filter, the second a high-density interceptor and the third as a durable strainer to prevent unloading or streaming. A non-migrating tackifier between the second and third laminates assures positive filter-cake build up. This filter achieves a high level of efficiency on a wide range of particle sizes. Since there is no external support struture necessary, all of the media surface is exposed to the air stream. The Filtration Group 3-Ply filters may exceed the performance and service life of rigid, pleated filters. They offer the additional advantage of being self-gasketing, friction-fit frames that can often eliminate the need for extra mounting hardware. When used as pre-filters, these filters will add substantially to the life of more expensive high efficiency filter
- Filtration Group
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.