Filtration Group Electrostatic Metal Frame Air Filter - White (12090)
A savvy shopper from SC snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- No electrical hook up required
- Non-allergenic media is unaffected by moisture or humidity
- Steel frame and durable construction offer easy handling and long service life
- No Ozone
- The Filtration Group's Electrostatic air filters operate on a simple principle of static electricity - similar to the way lint and hair are attracted to a comb when it's rubbed against a sweater. No electrical connection is required to remove up to 90% by weight of pollen, dust, mold, pet dander and other indoor pollutants. The Electrostatic filter is extremely durable, made with a steel frame that allows for easy handling and a longer service life. Four layers of polypropylene media have an inherent electrostatic charge, which is enhanced by the movement of air through and across each layer. Particles in the air stream become polarized and are drawn to the media, similar to the way metal is drawn to a permanent magnet. those particles eventually break off and are stored in the polyester collector cell until removed by a water rinse
- Filtration Group
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.