Filtration Group Fiberglass media 5-Pocket Air Filter (12431)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Open throat design for optimum air flow
- Medium to High efficiency per ASHRAE Standard 52.2-2007
- Galvanized steel header and J-channels for filter strength
- Low initial pressure drop provides longer service life
- The media is bonded to thin multiple rows of expanded stitching.
- The Fiberglass Pocket filters are constructed of an ultra fine glass fiber media. The media is bonded to a thin nonwoven synthetic backing and swen with multiple rows of expanded stitching. The stitch is flexible to help maintain pocket shape in changing conditions. The stitch is flexible to help maintain pocket shape in changing coditions. All stitching is sealed with thermo-plastic resin to prevent any possible leakage. The header is constructed of 26 gauge galvanized steel to prevent rusting and provide rigid support to the filter face. Fiberglass Pocket filters offer high efficiency filtration while maintaining low resistance to air flow. The open throat design and the precise pocket spacing produce a product which is aerodynamically balanced allwoing even contaminant loading throughout the life of the filter. The Fiberglass Pocket filters are suitable in most medium to high efficiency applications. These filters are used in a variety of commercial and industrial applications, such
- Material Type: Fiberglass
- Upper Temperature Range: 180 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Additional Features: Green Product
- Filtration Group
- Air Filter
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.