Filtration Group Titan FP 2V Mini-Pleat Air Filter (761965)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- MERV 15
- Wet Laid Microglass
- V- Bank Mini-pleat
- Aerodynamic contruction
- Low resistance
- Filtration Group's Titan FP is constructed with the highest quality components available. The high impact plastic frame, struts and microglass media work together to form an extremely rigid filter suitable for normal to hostile environments. The built-in handle eases the load when transporting to installation sites. The Titan FP is designed to be used in variable air volume (VAV) systems and recommended for use in constant velocity systems. The Titan FP's proven V-Bank design provides maximum air flow conditions, while providing nearly complete media utilization. Dead spots due to aluminum separators and other restrictions are virtually eliminated. The aerodynamic construction minimizes and in some cases eliminates the need for prefiltration. The Titan FP is extremely light weight, reducing stress on the installer and promoting a safer work environment. The Titan FP is designed to handle nearly all types of conditions - 100% relative humidity, turbulent air flow, intermittent exposure
- Material Type: Micro-Fiberglass
- Upper Temperature Range: 150 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Additional Features: Green Product
- Filtration Group
- Air Filter
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.