GE Whatman 10310244 Quantitative Folded Filter Kieselguhr Paper -10Pk
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Grade 2V; folded
- Excellent particle retention; good filtration speed and loading capacity
- Major advantage over flat circles; no time spent quadrant-folding circles to fit conical filter funnels in repetitive or multiple analysis
- Extra surface area results in decreased overall filtration time; increased total loading capacity because more filter area is available
- This Whatman 15.0cm, grade 2V, folded filter paper is widely used for general purpose filtration. It is slightly more retentive than Whatman grade 1. It has excellent particle retention along with a good filtration speed and loading capacity. This grade has a major advantage over flat circles because there is no time spent quadrant-folding circles to fit conical filter funnels in repetitive or multiple analysis. There is a decreased overall filtration time because of the extra surface area. The normal slow down of filtration speed with loading of particulate is postponed. The filter has an increased total loading capacity because more filter area is available. It provides a maintained flow rate because of reduction in filter paper contact with funnel side and the self-supporting shape of the filter. Prepleating does not significantly affect any technical data. Diameter 15.0cm. 100/Pack. Whatman #: 1202-150.
- GE Whatman
- Filter Kieselguhr Pape
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.